Here are TEN, quick, random, out-of-order facts about me!
- I cannot survive without a to-do list!
- I am a perfectionist.
- I love to create my own resources. (I judge your font choices)
- I love special education.
- I always wanted to be a psychologist.
- I love, love, LOVE chocolate.
- My favourite age group to work with is 3 to 5. Any excuse to play 🙂
- I rarely watch television.
- I hate to lose.
- I may live in Barbados but I do not fancy the beach.
Now! Get to know me a little more in this article. I was featured as a “woman on the move” in the Nation Newspaper two years ago. Wow! I said…
In five or ten years I see myself with a PhD in educational psychology, an expanded business catering to the educational needs of all students.
So far I’m on the right track.